- These regulations (“Regulations”) specify the terms and conditions for the sale of goods in the online store operating at the following address: projektdecor.pl (“Online Store”).
- The owner of the Online Shop is: PROJEKTDECOR.PL SA, address: ul. Brzezińska 48D, 44-200 Rybnik, KRS: 0000150521, NIP: 6421015048, REGON: 272776801 (“Seller”).
- To use the Online Store, including browsing the Products available in the Online Store assortment and placing orders, it is necessary to:
- a computer with access to the Internet;
- internet browser: m.in. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox;
- aktywne konto poczty elektronicznej e-mail.
- Customers of the Online Store may be adult natural persons with at least limited legal capacity and legal persons or organizational units without legal personality, having legal capacity and legal capacity.
- Before placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer should read these Regulations.
- Client – every person who uses the Online Store.
- Account – Customer account in the Online Store which, after completing the registration and logging in with the login and password, allows the Customer to place orders for the Goods.
- Shopping Cart – an element of the Online Store in which the Customer specifies the details of the order such as: ordered goods, delivery address, delivery method, payment method and other data, the disclosure of which is necessary in connection with the implementation of the order.
- Newsletter – commercial information about the Seller, including in particular regarding the Goods, new products, promotions, etc.
- Online Store – an IT platform managed by the Seller, operating at: www.projektdecor.pl, enabling Customers to place orders for Goods.
- Goods – products on which you can place an order in the Online Store. The properties of individual Goods are shown on the Online Store website when placing an order by the Customer.
- Persons authorized to place orders for Goods in the Online Store are Customers who have the status of a registered user of the Online Store.
- The status of a registered user of the Online Store is obtained by performing the following actions:
- registration in the Online Store, by filling in the correct form on the Online Store website, in particular providing the personal data required and determining the Account login and password by the Customer,
- activation of the Account by clicking on the link sent to the Customer’s email address. Activation allows the Customer to log in to the Account.
- Registration activities are carried out once. After registration, the Customer logs in to the Account using the login and password previously set on the Online Store website.
- After logging in to the Account, the Customer can update his personal data provided during registration in the Online Store.
- Customers are obliged to store the data necessary to log into the Account in the Online Store in a way that prevents unauthorized third parties from reading them.
PRINCIPLES OF SUBMISSION
- Information about the Goods available in the Online Store assortment does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about the Goods provided on the Online Store website constitutes an invitation to submit offers by Clients.
- By placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer submits to the Seller an offer to conclude a sales (purchase) agreement for the selected Good. The conclusion of the contract of sale requires placing an order by the Customer, and then confirming to the Customer the acceptance of the order to be carried out by the Seller, after the Seller verifies the availability of the Goods in the warehouse.
- Making orders in the Online Store is possible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
- A Customer who has an Account in the Online Store may place an order after logging in to the Online Store using a login and password, and then selecting the Goods presented on the Online Store website and adding them to the Basket.
- After adding the Goods to the Basket and providing the data necessary to perform the order, the Customer confirms the order by clicking the button: “ORDER WITH PAYMENT OBLIGATION”.
- The prices of Goods available in the Online Store at the time of placing an order by the Customer are binding for the Customer and the Seller. The prices of Goods available in the Online Store are given in PLN and include VAT (they are gross prices).
- The price of the Goods given on the Online Store’s website does not include the cost of sending the Goods to the Customer. The cost of the shipment is added to the price of the product, the amount of which is indicated in the basket, before the customer confirms the order. Shipping costs depend on the method of delivery of the Goods to the Customer, on the value and size of the order.
- In the order, the Customer may additionally indicate the data required to issue a VAT invoice, if he requests a VAT invoice.
- A customer placing an order in the Online Store can use the following payment methods:
- payment through the PayU website – before receiving the ordered Goods;
- payment by bank transfer – before receiving the ordered Goods, to the Seller’s bank account indicated on the Online Store website when placing the order.
- payment on delivery – the supplier upon receipt of the goods.
- The Seller confirms to the Customer the acceptance of the order to be carried out on the e-mail address given by the Customer during ordering, within three days from the date of placing the order.
- If the order placed by the Customer is not possible due to the lack of availability of the Goods in the warehouse, the Seller shall inform the Customer about this fact within three days from the date of order by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. If there is no availability of a part of the Goods covered by the order, the Customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
- The customer may change or cancel the order via the e-mail address: email@example.com, until the Seller sends the ordered Goods.
- If the order is canceled in the situation indicated in paragraph 2 or paragraph 3 above, the Seller will refund the paid amount to the Customer (or part thereof if the order is partially executed) within five business days from the date of order cancellation.
- As a form of delivery, the Customer may choose:
- personal collection at the store at ul. Brzezińska 48D in Rybnik;
- delivery to the address indicated in the order placed by the Customer in Poland.
- If the Customer chooses as a form of delivery of personal collection of the Goods, the receipt of the ordered Goods will be possible after the Seller confirms the delivery of the Goods to the place of collection indicated in paragraph. 5 lit. a) above, to the e-mail address given by the Customer when placing the order. Delivery of the Goods to the place of collection indicated in paragraph 5 lit. a) above will take place within five business days from the date of sending the confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer.
- If the Customer chooses a delivery form of the Goods to the delivery address provided by the Customer at the time of ordering within the Republic of Poland, delivery will take place within five working days from the date of sending the confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer, depending on the chosen form of delivery .
- The condition of accepting the order to be carried out in the case of delivery of the Goods to the address indicated by the Customer is the payment made for the ordered Goods. If the Customer selects the payment method by transfer, the Seller will accept the order to be processed after the payment for the ordered Goods has been credited to the Seller’s bank account. If the Customer selects the payment method by bank transfer, the Customer should make the payment within three days from the date of placing the order.
- Delivery of the shipment to the customer to the delivery address indicated at the time of ordering can be realized through the DHL courier company. Delivery of the shipment to the Customer will be effected on a business day.
- An attempt to deliver a parcel to a customer via a courier company takes place twice. After 2 unsuccessful attempts to deliver the parcel, the Goods will be returned to the Seller, about which the Customer will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided at the time of ordering.
- The Seller delivers the Product to the Customer along with the sales document in the form of a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, confirming the conclusion of the contract.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- A customer who is a consumer may, without giving any reason, withdraw from the contract within 14 days from taking possession of the item by the customer or a third party other than the carrier, submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal in accordance with 27 Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The Customer may submit a statement using the model withdrawal form, constituting Annex No. 1 to these Regulations.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract in the mode specified in paragraph 1 above, the Customer should return the Product to the Online Store at the following address: ul. Brzezińska 48D , 44-200 Rybnik, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before its expiration. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods to the Online Store.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not due to the Customer in the cases specified in art. 38 referred to in paragraph 1 above the Act, in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service begins that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur does not have control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the object of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- in which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The Customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract in the mode specified in paragraph 1 above, the Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the Goods. If the Customer chose the method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the Customer used, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which is not associated with any costs.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as the Customer used, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which is not associated with any costs.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver to the Customer the Goods without defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods sold to the Customer have a physical or legal defect, as defined in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code.
- Complaints related to the non-conformity of the Goods with the contract may be submitted in person or in writing to the address of the Seller: ul. Brzezińska 48D, Rybnik.
- The Seller will consider and respond to the complaint submitted by the Customer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint.
- The customer who is a consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial ways to deal with complaints and redress. In particular, the Customer may request the initiation of mediation proceedings to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection or ask the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute. The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts is available on the website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. In order to make use of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures, consent of both parties is necessary.
- The customer who is a consumer can use the help in settling the dispute with the Seller and obtain free advice or legal information from the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, including Association of Polish Consumers, Federation of Consumers.
- The Customer who is a consumer purchasing the Goods is also entitled to use the out-of-court settlement of disputes and claims in the form of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform, pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21 2013 on the online system for the resolution of consumer disputes and amendments to the Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
- The customer may agree to receive commercial and marketing information from the Seller via e-mail, in the form of a Newsletter, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The customer may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time. In every marketing message sent by the Seller, there is a special link to opt out of the Newsletter. Newsletter cancellation is also possible by sending a request via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The seller will contact the clients via the e-mail address, phone number provided by the customer or using a written form.
- The Customer may contact the Seller in the following way:
- via e-mail: email@example.com;
- by phone at +48 32 42 95 010;
- via mail at: ul. Brzezińska 48D, Rybnik.
- The Seller is entitled to copyrights or the appropriate license for photos and content contained on the Online Store website. Copying and distributing them without the consent of the Seller is prohibited.
- The names of the Goods posted on the Online Store website may be protected on the basis of the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000. Industrial Property Law.
- To the extent not covered in the Regulations, generally applicable laws, including of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“RODO”).
- The seller does not apply the code of good practice within the meaning of the Act of August 23, 2007 on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices.
INSTRUCTION ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform PROJEKTDECOR.PL a joint-stock company and partners of a limited partnership about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
We can withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send back or give us the item immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.
You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
Annex No 1 withdrawal from the contract: ANNEX No. 1
Valid from May 25, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address DESIGN DECOR.
- Administrator – means PROJEKTDECOR.PL SA, address: ul. Brzezińska 48D, 44-200 Rybnik, KRS: 0000150521, NIP: 6421015048, REGON: 272776801 (“DESOR DECOR”), e-mail: email@example.com, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in Devices customer.
Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on Devices, through which the Customer uses the websites of the Website.
Website – means the website under which the DECOR PROJECT runs an online store operating in the domain: www.projektdecor.pl
Device – means an electronic device through which the Customer gains access to the Website.
Regulations – means the Regulations of the Website www.projektdecor.pl
Client – means any person on behalf of whom electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and the law.
RODO – means the General EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Newsletter – commercial information on the DECOR PROJECT, including in particular on goods, news, promotions, etc.
- PERSONAL DATA
- Depending on the services you use, the DECOR PROJECT processes the following personal data:
- When registering on the Website: e-mail address, chosen password;
- When ordering goods on the Website: name, surname, e-mail address, chosen password, postal address, shipping address and address to which bills are to be issued, telephone number, order and purchase information, bank account number when making payments transfer;
- When subscribing to the Newsletter: e-mail address.
- The DECOR project uses personal data to make the PROJEKT DECOR services available to clients, to manage the account on the Website and to process orders and handle returns and complaints, to process data for accounting and tax purposes, and to send electronic mail in connection with the fulfillment of orders. The basis for data processing is the processing necessary for the implementation of the contract (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and in some cases the legal basis may also be a special law that allows DECOR PROJECT to process data in order to fulfill a legal obligation – eg accounting and tax regulations (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- DESOR DECOR sends marketing messages in the form of a Newsletter to Clients to the e-mail address provided by the Customer only when the Customer has given his consent. The basis for data processing is the consent of the customer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and RODO). The customer may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time. In every marketing message that PROJEKT DECOR sends, there is a special link to opt out of the Newsletter. Withdrawal of consent is also possible by sending a mail message to DESOR DECOR to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which has been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The DECOR project uses personal data to contact clients, for example by e-mail, as well as responding to posts on social media that have been referred to the DESOR DECOR, in order to better perform services, inform about changes and provide explanations and information. The basis for data processing is the legitimate interest PROJEKT DECOR (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO).
- DECOR PROJECT requires the customer to provide personal data that is necessary for the performance of the contract – the performance of services or the implementation of the contract. In the event that this information is not provided by the Customer, the DECOR PROJECT will not be able to provide services or orders. If required by law, eg tax regulations, the DECOR PROJECT may require providing other necessary data. In addition to the above cases, providing personal data by the customer is voluntary.
- PROJEKT DECOR entrusts personal data for processing to service providers who fulfill specific duties and functions on behalf of DECOR. DECOR PROJECT provides data to service providers aimed at: support of the Store website, implementation of services related to direct marketing via email, support for online media channels and social media, implementation of payments related to orders on the Website, implementation of services related to data storage, implementation courier services, the implementation of accounting services and the implementation of legal services for the PROJEKT DECOR. The DECOR project entrusts to the service providers mentioned above only such data as are necessary for the proper performance of services for or on behalf of the DECOR project. In the case of data transfer, the DECOR PROJECT ensures that the service provider processes the data in compliance with security requirements and also does not use data for purposes other than the provision of services to the DESOR DECOR.
- The DECOR PROJECT does not transfer personal data to entities other than the service provider described in paragraph above, except when it is necessary in connection with legal provisions or a decision of the authorities, as well as in the event that it is necessary to determine, exercise or defend the rights. PROJEKT DECOR.
- The DECOR PROJECT does not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
- DESOR PROJEKT processes Customer’s personal data only for such period as is necessary for proper performance of contracts with customers, i.e. providing services, as well as handling orders and complaint process, asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract, as well as for the period resulting from the obligations imposed on the DECOR PROJECT by law (eg in the scope of tax and accounting obligations, in accordance with the relevant regulations for a period of 5 years), only to the extent necessary. For marketing purposes, the data is stored for the duration of the contract or until the customer lodges an objection to such processing.
- The DECOR PROJECT ensures that technical and organizational safeguards of personal data are used in order to ensure an adequate level of security of the personal data processed.
- Customers have the right to access their personal data, including requesting information about their data or providing a copy of this data processed by the DECOR PROJECT.
- Customers have the right to correct their personal data if these data are incomplete, out-of-date or untrue.
- Customers have the right to object to the processing of personal data by the DECOR PROJECT. “Marketing” objection – the customer has the right to object to the processing of his data in order to conduct direct marketing. Opposition due to the special situation – the customer also has the right to object to the processing of his data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and also when the PROJEKT DECOR processing is necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest. It is then necessary to indicate the special situation that justifies the discontinuation of the opposition process by PROJEKT DECOR. The DECOR PROJECT will stop processing Customer’s data for these purposes, unless it proves that the basics of processing data by PROJEKT DECOR are superior to
- Customer’s rights or that the data is a DECOR PROJECT necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
- Customers have the right to request limiting the processing of personal data by the DECOR PROJECT.
- Customers have the right to request the deletion of personal data.
- Customers have the right to request the transfer of personal data to the customer or a designated third party.
- Clients have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body for the protection of personal data: General Inspector of Personal Data Protection (GIODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, website: http://www.giodo.gov.pl/
- Data obtained by PROJEKT DECOR will not be profiled.
- COOKIES POLICY
The DECOR project does not collect any information automatically, with the exception of the information contained in Cookies files, if the customer consented to it.
Data collected using cookies can be collected by the DESOR DECOR solely to provide certain functionalities to the customer.
DECOR Cookies used by PROJEKT are safe for Customers’ Devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto the Client’s Devices. Cookies allow to identify the software used by the Customer and to adapt the Website to the individual needs of each client. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on Devices and the assigned value.
THE DECOR PROJECT collects information using cookies files stored on the Customers’ Devices intended for using websites.
THE DECOR PROJECT collects information using cookies for the following purposes:
in order to adapt the services provided on the Website to individual preferences and needs of customers and to optimize the use of the Website;
to develop general and anonymous statistics on Customer use of the Website, through analytical tools that help to understand how customers use the Website, which allows improving the structure and content of the Website;
in order to provide advertising services – presenting advertising content adapted to the Customer’s preferences.
THE DECOR PROJECT collects information using the following categories of cookies:
temporary files that remain on the Customer’s Device usually until the browser is closed. When you close the browser, the files are deleted. Such cookies are used by DESOR DECOR, among other things, to remember customer data.
permanent files that remain on the Customer’s Device for a specified time or until they are removed by the Customer. The files are not deleted when the browser is closed.
Using the Website without changing the browser settings of cookies files means that they will be placed in the Customer’s Device.
The customer can change the settings for cookies at any time. The Customer may block or limit the placement of cookies in the Device by changing the settings of the web browser. Detailed information on changing cookie settings are available in the settings used by the client of the web browser.
Disabling or restricting the option in the web browser that allows you to save cookies does not prevent the use of the Website, but may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
The above information will be processed for technical purposes related to ensuring the proper functioning of the Website and statistical purposes. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest PROJEKT DECOR (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO).